- Safely preserve your data off-site in the "cloud." This is the "set-it-and-forget-it" model.
- Storing your backups in the cloud means that Integrated Technology Design will host your backups in our data centers.
- You information is secured in geographically diverse locations and can be accessed at any time over the Internet with a secure link back to your main site or an auxiliary location.
- If a disaster, a cyber-attack or a hardware failure strikes your offices, we can have you up and running quickly with an exact duplicate of your entire file structure.
- Dedepulication and multiple versioning is available to increase the speed and efficiency of your backups.
- Startup costs are minimal and monthly costs are scalable quickly as your data needs increase.
- If you want to keep everything "in house" Integrated Technology Design can provide and maintain Purpose-Built Backup Appliances.
- These dedicated devices connect to your network and intelligently analyze and store your data for easy retrieval.
- Restore time is faster with a local device because it won't rely on the Internet backbone the way a cloud-based system would.
- Costs are higher, but many companies feel purchasing their own backup systems on-site is safer than trusting an outside provider.
- Integrated Technology Design also offers complete management and monitoring of your on-site backup solution.
Simple. Secure. Reliable. Now.
- With our cloud-based storage solutions, you'll never have to worry about your mission critical data.
Our storage architecture ensures that everything you store is accessible whenever you need it. Since we're scalable, you use only what you need. Since it's secure, there's nothing to worry about.